This site uses cookies, so that our service can work better. Learn more I understand
PL EN IT

The creation and development of Investor Assistance Centres network

2_Tworzenie_sieci_COI_logos_800a

The object of the project is to create a network of services for investors in the Polish region of Eastern Europe, whose main objective is to actively promote the process of raising the level of economic potential and investment attractiveness of Polish regions of Eastern Europe by building a permanent platform for cooperation and an integrated system of services for investors.

The target group of the project are, among others foreign and domestic entrepreneurs who are interested in funding commitment in the areas of Eastern Poland, foreign and national chambers of commerce, organizations and business associations and business-related entities, local government units at regional, district and local levels.  
 
The project is complementary to the Draft Programme of Economic Promotion of Eastern Poland, implemented under Measure I.4, a component of the promotion of Polish Operational Programme Development of Eastern Poland, which contribute to the creation and promotion of a common image of the five regions of Poland and Eastern Europe, as an attractive place for investment and business support in the eastern Poland regions. 
 
Active promotion of Eastern Poland, both at home and abroad level is an essential element in the process of attracting the promoting of macroregion for ​domestic and foreign investment. Network of Investor Assistance Centres in the Eastern Poland is a natural continuation of this process.
 
The total value of the project is 19 370 091, 28 PLN. The amount of funding 17 433 082.15 PLN which is 90% of the Project. The remaining 10% consists of own contribution to the Project Partners - 7 Investor Service Centres of Polish and Eastern Europe. 
 
The project has ended in 2015. 
 
The Project joined the following entities from the Eastern Poland, which operate under the Investor Assistance Centres: 
 
  • Marshall's Office of Lubelski Region in Lublin
  • Regional Development Agency SA in Rzeszów (Podkarpackie Voivodeship)
  • Marshall's Office of  Podlaski Region (Białystok)
  • City Hall in Białystok
  • City Hall of Kielce
  • Marshall’s Office of Swietokrzyskie Voivodeship (Kielce)
  • Warmia and Mazury Regional Development Agency

Project Leader and the side of the grant is Polska Agencja Informacji Inwestycji Zagranicznych (PAIiIZ S.A.)

Inwestuj w Kielcach