We are a young team, which has repeatedly been recognised by investors over the last five years for our business-oriented approach, openness and competences, including our thorough knowledge of the local market and its conditions.
As the Investor Services Centre, we operate within the structures of the Department for City Development and Revitalisation of the City of Kielce, being responsible for first-line contact with entities interested in investing in the Kielce Functional Area (KFA).
- We provide comprehensive assistance for those who are interested in investing in the KFA starting from finding a proper location to finalising the investment. We provide post-investment services as well.
- We update quarterly the data base with over 60 estate offers which consists of brownfield offers, greenfields, office space and PPP projects. The Investment Offers Data base is in line with GIS technology. It can be found here.
- We explain the complexity of Polish law to the foreign investors who can be serviced in 6 languages by our team. We help to establish business contacts with local partners and we take and send trade and investment missions.
- We provide up-to-date knowledge on the state of the economy in KFA.
- We support local businesses in promotion activities, especially abroad.
- We are the official partner of the Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency (PAIiIZ) in Warsaw. We are working in line with the standards standards of the Agency (PAIiIZ).
We look forward to working with you!