Sectors with the largest investment potential
Defined areas of development ('strengths', 'sectors of opportunity') are:
- outsourcing services sector (BPO) – 20 000 students from 9 higher education institutions are fluent in foreign languages and prepared to work in this secor. In the city there is the Kielce Technology Park that offers preferential hire rates system, comprehensive and professional support for innovative companies. There are more than 30 significant BPO companies operating in the city.
- trade fairs and fair support services sector – Kielce Trade Fairs (Targi Kielce S.A.) is the fastest growing and second in the country exhibition centre which annually organizes over 70 events. Kielce Fairs is a member of international trade fairs organizations such as UFI and CENTREX that confirm high quality of provided services
- construction industry – rich natural resources of the city and its the surrounding area attracted many companies operating in the construction industry and building materials industry
- steel, machinery and precision industry – traditions associated with the presence of the Old Polish Industrial District (the oldest and the largest industrial region in Poland dominated by mining and smelting of lead, silver, copper and iron) make it possible to successfully continue to strengthen this branch
- health services sector – dynamic development of this sector in the region should be associated not only with favourable natural conditions (presence of water with high degree of sulphide mineralization, very clear air), but also in wellness companies as well as recognised public health institutions