Additional support for a new investment can be obtained from labour market instruments - financial instruments targeted on the unemployed and dedicated for their professional activation. They are also used to prepare staff to perform tasks in a newly-created workplace. It allows employers to reduce the costs of employment and provide professional training for personnel.
The basic forms of employment support offered by thelabour offices are:
- Finding job opportunities
- Vocational guidance and career information
- Employee training and other forms of upskilling
- Intervention works
- Public works
- The reimbursement of the cost of job equipment
- Financial support to train the candidates to work
- Vocational training of adults.
These tools are available for public employment services and require submission of an appropriate application. They apply only to the unemployed.